Investigation of how to play Texas Hold’em Poker will help to create the unique strategy!
Texas Hold’em poker is the most widely used version of cards games in the world, and it is used for hosting world-class tournaments. 2006 was a record year for prizes when the main prize of the WSOP was nearly 12 million US dollars. That is why gamblers all over the world are mastering the rules of how to play Texas Hold’em Poker. Doing this today is quite simple because the Internet provides the opportunity to play this kind of poker for free.
How to play Texas Hold’em Poker: the peculiarities of gambling
The main features of the Poker Hold’em play include:
- There are 52 cards in the playing deck. Four suits and 13 virtues (from deuce to ace);
- In online Texas Hold’em the cards distribution occurs automatically;
- According to poker rules players receive two cards face down at the start of the deal. During the game, up to 5 community cards are laid out on the table;
- From 2 to 9 players can play at the table.
Texas Hold’em has different formats for limiting the maximum possible bet. Game formats are as follows:
- Limited Hold’em – players have no choice in bet size. They can only bet a fixed size;
- Unlimited Hold’em – the size of the bet is limited from below to the minimum bet step. And on top – only the stack. Within these limits, participants can bet any amount.
To determine whose turn it is to make a mandatory bet, a special marker is used – the button. After each distribution, it moves one position to the left. The players sitting to the left of the button can make mandatory bets. Texas Hold’em Poker rules allow two players to make mandatory bets:
- The small blind. Makes a player who sits to the left of the button;
- The big blind. Makes the player who sits to the left of the small blind. Most often, the big blind is equal to two small blinds.
Sometimes, to speed up the game, in addition to the small and big blind, each player makes an ante. Antes are usually less than the small blind. Thus, a pre-flop bet has already been made (the big blind) even before the start of the bidding round. Therefore, players cannot check or bet during preflop.
Top-3 Online Casinos to Play Texas Hold’em Poker
Novice players need not only to know how to play Texas Hold’em Poker, but it is also important not to make a mistake when choosing an online casino. Dishonesty, deception or lack of withdrawal of funds can cause not only loss of money but also interest in poker, as an object of earnings. Currently Top-3 online casinos to play Texas Hold’em includes:
- 888poker. Upon registration, it offers start-up capital for beginners. There are a considerable number of tables with several varieties of the game. It is possible to play with a webcam, seeing the opponent in real-time;
- Unibet Poker. This multilingual site offers its players a bonus during registration and constant freerolls. To increase interest and warm up excitement, players can enjoy constant missions and trials. There is also the option of fast poker;
- PartyPoker. Another market leader that has long been heard by players around the world. It offers weekly cashback and various types of bonuses. For a change, users can complete special missions and gain achievements while learning of how to play Texas Hold’em Poker.
Before starting to play any of them, users should familiarize themselves with the reviews and the main features of Hold’em Poker how to play.